Conditions for Warranty
Signature Kitchen’s warranty covers manufacturing defects for parts or mechanism of kitchens cabinet, wardrobes, appliances and worktop (the “Product”) purchased from Signature Kitchen outlets according to the period of warranty as below strictly with effective from the date of invoice, subject to the terms and conditions stated below:
1.This warranty is to the benefit of the original purchaser of the Product (the “Customer”) and it is not transferable to any other party.
2. This warranty shall not cover the following circumstances and the costs to replace or repair shall be borne by the Customer:
a) The effects of normal wear and tear of the Product;
b) Cosmetic damage, including scratches, dents, chips, cut or damages caused by impacts or accidents unless such damage results from defects in materials or workmanship and is reported to Signature Kitchen within 30 days from the date of installation;
c) The damages caused by power surges or outages;
d) The damages caused by water leakages from water outlets or water spillage due to user’s negligence;
e) The damages caused by fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, or other external causes beyond
Signature Kitchen’s control;
f) The damages caused by lack of normal maintenance, negligence, misuse, willful damage or it was not maintained according to Signature Kitchen’s care and maintenance guide;
g) The damages caused by extreme conditions such as excessive exposure to direct sunlight, exposure to moisture or exposure to extreme temperatures;
h) The defects caused by cats, dogs, household pests including but not limited to termites, ants, wood borers and rats;
i) Natural variations in the color, materials or textures, changes arising from natural aging process of the material and grain of the wood, deterioration or tarnishing to surface finishes; or
j) The Product has undergone, repairs, modifications, alterations or dismantlement by any nonauthorised party.
3. All warranty claims are subject to Signature Kitchen’s discretion with verification from appointed Signature Kitchen Authorised Service Contractor arranged by Signature Kitchen and the Customer shall present the following documents for warranty claim: –
a) The invoice and official receipt from Signature Kitchen; and
b) The hand over letter.
4. Signature Kitchen shall at its discretion, either repair the defective Product or replace it with the same or a comparable Product in the event that the Product is discontinued.
5. Any defected parts removed in the course of repair or dismantlement works will become the property of Signature Kitchen.
6. In no event shall Signature Kitchen be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages.
7. Signature Kitchen shall have the right to impose additional labour costs and transportation if the Product is not made accessible to Signature Kitchen Authorised Service Contractor or the Product installed location is remote.
8. Please contact the outlet which the Customer purchased the Product from should the Customer requires any services.